Monday, September 8, 2008

Reshma and Vinoo's wedding in NYC

Sometimes it can be difficult to explain to someone what I mean when I get emotionally attached to my clients. Vinoo and Reshma are a perfect example of a couple who welcomed me into their families, opened themselves up to me, and together allowed me to create some of the most spectacular images of my career. It would be easy to pass the beauty of these images off on the fact that they were taken in lovely Tarrytown, NY. It would be easy to say that this combination of Catholic and Indian traditions and culture enhanced the photos. The flood of colors and sounds that surrounded me as I captured their unique wedding day allowed me to become part of the event as well as document the images. But in all honesty, it was this couple who opened their hearts and included me in their family that enabled me to create such a beautiful story of their lives. I can't begin to explain the gratitude I have towards these people for letting me participate in such an emotional and uplifting day. Thank you, Vinoo and Reshma, and I wish you both the very best life can bring!


No response to “Reshma and Vinoo's wedding in NYC”

Leave a Reply