Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Buzz Marketing...


As most of you know, I'm a total nutter about Facebook. I'm always on there, checking up on my friends, swapping photos, etc. But I'm also using it to promote my business. In fact, I ran into a former high school choir buddy, Kari Rippetoe. Yes, I know, I was a high school choir nerd... Anyway, Kari saw what I was doing on FB to promote my business and asked me to participate in a case study for her blog: The Caffeinated Blog. Her blog is a wonderful resource about online marketing, and apparently has quite a few subscribers. In fact, since she posted her case study about my business, I've been contacted by others as well as Facebook to interview me... who knew? Anyway, Kari this one's for you. I can't thank you enough!

2 Responses to “Buzz Marketing...”

Anonymous said...

Anytime, Dustin! Power of social media, baby!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Dustin was a choir nerd...and and awesome singer too!

Leave a Reply