Monday, October 20, 2008

Dori and Kenn's wedding!

Ok, so if you've never done a jewish wedding before, let me just be honest. It was absolutely fantastic! Dori and Kenn's wedding at Westwood Country Club was so much fun! Everything was gorgeous. Shirley Watson from Flowers by Design did such a wonderful job with the floral arrangements! Russell's Cakes were beautiful, as well as delicious! 

One of my favorite parts of the whole day was witnessing all the wonderful traditions of the jewish culture. Everything from the Chuppah to the Ketubah to the HaMotzi, it was all so beautiful to be a part of. 

Dori and Kenn, thank you so much for welcoming me into your family and being a part of your wonderful wedding weekend. I love you both and congratulations!


One response to “Dori and Kenn's wedding!”

Unknown said...

Dustin, I happened upon your blog through Facebook b/c it said I might know you since we have some WW friends in common. (I graduated form there in '93).

Anyway, I just wanted to leave a comment to tell you how wonderfully beautiful your photography is and that I felt like I was at these weddings because of your images. Good Luck in your business, your obviously extremely talented! : )

Elaine Alguire

Leave a Reply